tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "James Burlingame" <jburling...@jump.net>
Subject Re: Re[3]: IIS ISAPI / Tomcat Problem - Help
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:30:24 GMT

>  Something is very wrong in this log...
Agreed!

> According to the logs you accessed the url /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
> (and you say you don't) or the filter is not getting called.

How many CPU's on this machine?

It looks to me like the filter is being called, and that the extension is
being called -- but that the TLS used to pass the information between
the two is getting trashed. Could this be a multiple CPU problem?
(All my use/testing has been on single CPU machines.)

The filter appears to be called, since the request is being
re-written to /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll.

The extension appears to be called, since both logs show communication
between IIS and Tomcat.

Wish I could be of more help,
        jb

James Burlingame
jb@adhesive.com

> - What version of IIS are you using ?
> - Did you set (in the MMC) /examples or /jakarta to run in a process
>   other than the original IIS process?
> - Do you have any other filters installed on this server?
>
> Gal Shachor
>
> BTW - The same code works for me...
>
> On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Jonathan Pierce wrote:
>
> > Something is still wrong with my IIS / Tomcat integration.
> >
> > Can someone please provide some light on this, or at least confirm that it works
> > for them with a recent build. I am spending too much time trying to figure this
> > out.
> >
> > I am still getting the 404 error from the URL even though the ISAPI seems to be
> > running.
> >
> > http://localhost:80/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
> >

> > I increased the log level and attached my Tomcat.log. Can someone interpret this
> > output for me?

< snip ... >