tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Riedel" <a...@hearme.com>
Subject CVS Newbie Question
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2000 06:27:02 GMT
When I checkout a file from the repository, it does the following:

1) Makes my local copy writeable
2) Creates a writeable copy in the corresponding CVS/Base directory

When I make a change and then perform a build, ANT tries to build both copies and complains
about there being redundant files for the same package.

It's my assumption that I should be ignoring files that are placed in any CVS directories
and making my edits in the real directory. Is this correct and if so, why is the build failing?

Thanks,

Andy