tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan_Pie...@seagram.com (Jonathan Pierce)
Subject Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[3]: IIS ISAPI / Tomcat Problem - Help
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:12:52 GMT
Gal,

Many of the errors won't show up until these get fixed. I can recompile again
after you have a new release and send new ones to you after these are fixed. I
had to change one include  to get things to compile this far. The other errors I
got are attached in the errors.txt file.

In jk_global.h

#ifdef WIN32
#include <types.h>
#include <stat.h>
#else
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#endif

Jonathan

Subject:    Re: Re[2]: Re[3]: IIS ISAPI / Tomcat Problem - Help
Author: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Date:       4/19/00 10:32 AM

 That will be great, I am compiling in VC with full warnings and gcc with
-Wall and if something is not OK I would definitely like to know that.

        Gal Shachor

-----

BTW,

I am running the prebuilt one, but I did try to compile it with another
environment other that VC++ and found lots of compilation errors. Do these
need
to be fixed? There were cast errors from unsigned char* to char*, and
functions
that declared a value with no explicit return call among other things. I
can
send the errors if you like.

Jonathan