tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From wise <>
Subject Apache cuts param string from servlet
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 02:44:41 GMT

the problem is (in Apache 1.3.9(Linux Mandrake 7 only)):

1. when I send, for example
to Apache, it cuts off param string and servlet is invoked without parameters

2. when i send the same URL directly to Tomcat Webserver , servlet receives

3.. Our Application has been developed under Windows and successfully tested
with Apache Win32+Tomcat; we've encountered problems under Linux only

4. It seems, either Apache itself or cuts param string and send
bare URI to Tomcat

5. Can it be Apache or Tomcat misconfiguration?
6. Can it be the bug in connector(

Victor Orlov

View raw message