tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From wise <w...@net-bid.kharkov.ua>
Subject Apache cuts param string from servlet
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 02:44:41 GMT
Hello,

the problem is (in Apache 1.3.9(Linux Mandrake 7 only)):

1. when I send, for example
http://localhost/examples/servlet/RequestParamExample?firstname=qwqw&lastname=werwe
to Apache, it cuts off param string and servlet is invoked without parameters
sent

2. when i send the same URL directly to Tomcat Webserver , servlet receives
parameters

3.. Our Application has been developed under Windows and successfully tested
with Apache Win32+Tomcat; we've encountered problems under Linux only

4. It seems, either Apache itself or mod_jserv.so cuts param string and send
bare URI to Tomcat

5. Can it be Apache or Tomcat misconfiguration?
6. Can it be the bug in connector(mod_jserv.so)?

Bye.

Victor Orlov