tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Shachor Gal <shac...@techunix.technion.ac.il>
Subject Re: session expiring too quick
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 22:34:45 GMT

 I think that I fixed this problem yesterday. So if you will use todays
build it supposed to be there.

However, the defaultSessionTimeOut in server.xml is not in use anymore,
instead you will need to set the session timeout in web.xml (The servlet
API 2.2 deployment descriptor.)

Note that you can use TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml to provide default timeout
for all the contexts.

Tell me if it works (remember this should be in the latest build).

	Gal Shachor