tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Amrhein, Thomas" <tamrh...@debis.com>
Subject AW: problems of using Tomcat
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:23:06 GMT
Hi Rong,

my statements to your problems are below.

Why dont you read the FAQs? There are many answers for Tomcat beginners.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayTopics/action/SetAl
l/project_id/2/faq_id/12

And the archive of this mailinglist is also very helpful.
I joined last week and have all the problems with Tomcat 3.0 solved without
posting a single question.

cu,

Thomas

1) Tomcat 3.0 does not automatically reload modified servlets or classes.
Try JSPs or wait for 3.1 which is coming soon.

2) Have a look at this: