tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Producing HTML from XML + XSL files - howto ?
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:10:28 GMT
In portable Servlet 2.2/JSP 1.1, the one way I know is to do a new
request, pull in the XML stream from the source and then apply the XSLT
transformation.

"Any day now (tm)", when jakarta-taglibs shows up, there will be an
action in it that implements this.

We want to improve on this for the next version of the JSP and Servlet
specifications.

	- eduard/o