tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From MANDAR RAJE <man...@pathfinder.eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: JSP cannot work, Bug of NT(MS) or bug of JDK(SUN)?
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:04:49 GMT

Hi Sun,

 Are you using the page directive to set the contentType
in your JSP?

 Just try adding the following line:

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=ENCODING" %>

 Replace ENCODING with the character encoding you are
using. (For examples, for Japanese pages you would
use "iso-2022-jsp").

 Let me know if this works.

Thanks,
Mandar.