tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Lukasz Felsztukier" <L.Felsztuk...@digitalone.pl>
Subject Producing HTML from XML + XSL files - howto ?
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:16:59 GMT
Hi there
Hi can I accomplish such task using Tomcat (and maybe some more, like Cocoon or
Xerces/Xeles) and Apache?
I want to be able to serve html files from xml and xsl files "mixed" in
real-time (e.g. at client's request, not offline).
Hope I made myself clear enough for you to help me :-)
Cheers,
[ : : ] Lukasz  Felsztukier  : :  I T  D e p a r t m e n t
  : :   d i g i t a l  O n e  : :  interactive  media  agency
  : :   h t t p : / / w w w . d i g i t a l o n e . p l
  : :   Al. Kosciuszki 1, Lodz  : :  tel./fax  [0 42] 632.89.74