tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cos...@eng.sun.com
Subject jakarta.apache.org/bugs ( was: Re: valueUnbound() on shutdown
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:10:01 GMT
If you find a bug, please add it to:

http://jakarta.apache.org/bugs

It is the best way to get a bug resolved, and it's a _great_ help for the
tomcat project.

( check if the bug is already there first, and if it's important for you
to get the bug fixed please provide instructions to reproduce it, or will
stay in the queue a bit longer :-).

Another way to help is to try to find the actual bug and send a fix or
workaround. Documentation and script fixes are also needed.

Costin