tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Shachor Gal <shac...@techunix.technion.ac.il>
Subject Re: How to embed Tomcat in my Java program?
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2000 07:27:25 GMT

The approach is actually to use the main(String s[]) method in
org.apache.tomcat.shell.Startup. Call it and provide command line
parameters...

One parameter for example will be the path to server.xml, so you will need
to do something similar to:

org.apache.tomcat.shell.Startup.main({"-config",
                                      "full path to server.xml"});