tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From I.Mu...@nationalcar.co.uk
Subject Re: session tracking
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:50:08 GMT

>> However, I can still retrieve the
>> attribute that were set on the previous servlet.  How can the session be
>> new if it is carrying the attributes that were previously set and a new
>> servlet/jsp can access it?

According to the documentation, if all that you do is get and set
attributes within the session, the session is still flagged as new. Only
user interactions (not servlet interactions) with the session affect the
isnew property.

Imy.

John Thorhauer <jthorhauer@phoenixcolor.com> on 22/02/2000 13:07:28

Please respond to tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org