tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From I.Mu...@nationalcar.co.uk
Subject Tomcat, Apache and SSL on NT
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:36:47 GMT

Hello everyone, this is my first post to this forum so please excuse me if
this is not the right place for this message.

I am currently developing online access to our back-end reservation system.
I am using Servlets for this application (tomcat 3.0, JDK 1.2.2 on NT 4
SP4). I have got Tomcat working with Apache and the app works wonderfully
at the moment.

As we take credit card details as part of the reservation process I need to
use SSL with Apache or with Tomcat. My question is two-fold. What support
is there for SSL in Tomcat? and does anybody have experience of getting SSL
working with Apache on Windown NT?.

Any help, information, guidance and/or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Imtiyaz Mulla (Imy).
National Car Rental Europe
Leicester