tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "B.J. Weschke" <b...@inet-images.com>
Subject RE: Alexandria -- I've got a landing place for you
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2000 05:26:46 GMT

 Happy to lend a hand! 8-)

 We're doing development here on the tomcat platform and have found it to be
almost up to par with commercial equivalents like Websphere and Allaire,
etc. We fully expect the project will be there in the near future, and this
is the least we could do as a token of our appreciation for the good work
everyone does on the project.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Duncan Davidson [mailto:james.davidson@eng.sun.com]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 6:52 PM
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Alexandria -- I've got a landing place for you

Argh. I've shot my archives or I'd of responded directly to the post.

B.J. Weschke <bweschke@calleci.com> has volunteered to donate some equipment
to the Alexandria cause for use in the nightly intensive builds that you
were describing. Please get in touch with him directly to talk about the
equipment, logins, etc. From how he described it to me, it seemed entirely
adequate and up to the job. I'll let you guys coordinate logins and such.
Once you've got builds of the documentation hiearchy in place we can figure
out how to lift the content from the build machine back onto the
jakarta.apache.org website -- or maybe we can just link in?

Thanks B.J. for helping us out with this!

.duncan