tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Damien Mascord <dam...@galexia.com.au>
Subject help with directory listing
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:33:55 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering about turning off directory listing within Jakarta so that
external users can't see the jsp context directory listing.

Ie, www/jsp contains the jsp files, though, we don't necessarily want the
whole world to see all the jsp files contained within.

How do we disable the auto indexing for the /jsp context ?

Thanking you in advance,

Damien
Damien Mascord                   Email: damien@galexia.com.au
Network and System Administrator    http://www.galexia.com.au
Galexia                               Mobile: +61 414 448 272
Level 1, 3 Montague Street               Tel: +61 2 9555 5913
Balmain, NSW 2041 Australia              Fax: +61 2 9555 5688