tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Vijendran" <Anil.Vijend...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: bug in TagLibs
Date Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:23:15 GMT
Hi Petr,

I agree with your interpretation of the specification.

The bug if that interpretation is correct is that we always treat the resolved
TLD path relative to the current JSP page.

Let me confirm this before fixing it.

In the meantime can you please file a bug in jakarta.apache.org/bugs? This
helps make sure it doesn't get lost and gets tracked.

Thanks.