tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <>
Subject Re: request for comments about Multilinguage JSP
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:50:48 GMT
I would suggest using the same mechanism as resource bundles.
That is:

and so on and so forth. This allows a lot of flexibility and the only
thing required is for a way for the webserver to decide the locale to

By the way, the need is not only for JSPs but I can see the same need
Servlets in general. Of course it is upto users to decide what to use.