tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Eugen Kuleshov <>
Subject request for comments about Multilinguage JSP
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:37:56 GMT

  I would like to see any comments about implementing support for
Multilanguage Java Server Pages in JSP engine.

  Apache have module named mod_negotiation. This module use
accept-language heager http variable and negotiate request to
corresponding file. ie index.html.en,, etc...

  It will be great to add same functionality to JSP engine. For example
we have these pages:

  One of them marked in config as default page (if no accepted
  For every request JSP must check accept-language in http headers and
call corresponding jsp file. I think it's not so hard to add this
functionality to jsp class loader.

  Any comments.

  Thank you.

  Eugen Kuleshov.

PS: maybe someone can forward it to jsp-interests list?

View raw message