tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: CAFE for Servlet and JSP expert groups
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:24:32 GMT
What about the idea of the apache group putting some advertising so it
can pay to participate?  I see freshmeat.net is running some ads, as is
slashdot.org and some other news sites.  Okay, they're definitely not
the same organization, but they are pushing the same open source
concepts.  Or what about seeking sponsorship from some companies...
several organizations devote time and energy to the apache cause...
maybe they can devote some money as well (yes we would be possible
interested in a partial sponsorship).  Is it $2k *per* JSR or just a one
time joining fee?

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/