tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: Bay Area (Silicon Valley) Apache Developers Group
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2000 11:58:55 GMT
Ramesh Mandava wrote:
> +1. It is very good idea.

I do like the idea. However, I am wondering if it is just bad timing
with ApacheCon right around the corner (see you guys there!).  It is my
gut reaction that actually putting energy into doing this will just
result in heat as it is usually hard to get a bunch of people to do
something at once.

Why don't we plan on doing this in April and maybe mention this to Brian
so that he can talk about it at ApacheCon.

Also it was stupid for me not to CC

If everyone agrees to my thoughts above I will post to new-httpd and see
what everyone there thinks as well.

Kevin A Burton
Message to SUN:  "Open Source Java!"