tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Jamison <rjami...@lincom-asg.com>
Subject Q: Apache module translate method
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2000 14:58:47 GMT
I noticed that mod_jserv's translate method is basically
testing -all- URIs from the server as candidates for translating
into filenames, and tagging them in r->notes as ready for
servlet-handler processing.  I also noticed that jserv,
even though it is the last module typically loaded, is actually
being called by the server.  This would imply that all the other
modules' translate methods are returning DECLINED.  Is
that right?

I am wondering, because I am having trouble getting translate()
on my module to be called.  Is there some special trick to this?

Bob