tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "F Grahame Murray" <grahame.mur...@sri.com>
Subject Re: Assigning Port != 8080
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2000 02:35:31 GMT
This build has everything in subdirectories.  So, there's conf, bin,
lib, etc.  I guess bin is the only new one, but there are no files,
except LICENSE in the root directory of tomcat.  I've edited server.xml
(even server.dtd, cuz it has a default), tomcat.xml, and
connector.properties, all to no avail.

grahame