tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Danno Ferrin <shem...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: nightly build scripts (was: IllegalAccessError and Tags)
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 18:23:10 GMT
Ok, I thought that this issue was fixed but apparently it isn't.  The
two most recent nightly build zips and the 3_1M1 zip and gz from off of
the http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/ directories still have this
problem.  This is a process bug that has been around for upwards of two
months now and we need to get it fixed.

I have never been able to create this bug by any other way than to get
the binaries form the web site, I can always build it clean.  What needs
to be done?  If need I can put my builds out there on the site via a
cron job on my Linux box (I might need to read the howtos for
dynamically raising the ppp connection).  Is this being caused by old or
dirty builds visible in the class path?

--Danno