tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Pearce <jcpea...@us.oracle.com>
Subject Re: R:[Fwd: Help please...session timeout]
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 17:30:23 GMT
Yep tried putting that in the web.xml and the same result. The timeout value is
set to 60 seconds no matter what is in the xml file(s).

A quick test inserting
session.getMaxInactiveInterval();
into a page holding a session always returns 60 no matter what the entry
in the XML file. As a workaround I inserted
session.setMaxInactiveInterval(1800) in the JSP page   to keep the
session alive for half an hour.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,