tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <cmcclana...@mytownnet.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple servlet instances
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2000 20:54:35 GMT
Brill Pappin wrote:

> How did JServ deal with this model?

JServ implemented a cache of instances for single thread model servlets, doing
pretty much what I described.  Source code is in the Apache JServ CVS tree.

> Can we adapt the code?

Who is "we"?  :-).  It would certainly be helpful to anyone wanting to implement
this feature to look at the way JServ dealt with it -- the whole concept is just
not high on my personal priority list for Tomcat.  Anyone else who wants to
implement it is welcome to, of course.

> - Brill Pappin
>   www.jmonkey.com

Craig