tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Jamison <rjami...@lincom-asg.com>
Subject Q about RequestAdapterImpl
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2000 15:21:11 GMT
Am I correct in assuming that RequestAdapter and
RequestAdapterImpl have been rolled up into Request
and RequestImpl?  I have been on the "general" mail list
for months now; I guess I should have been on this one,
too, to catch the news on the rearrangement of classes
and packages.

I had a ConnectionHandler of my own done over the
weekend with an older snapshot of Tomcat, now I
need to do some recoding to bring it up to date with
the current CVS tree.

I'm sure this Q has been explained before, but again,
I was on the wrong list.  Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Jamison
LinCom Corp.