tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Lebetsamer" <e...@hotmail.com>
Subject Only Having To Put API's in one place???
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:06:27 GMT
This may be a really dumb question but here goes.  How can I configure tomcat in a manner so
that I can use my own API's and I only have to place them in a single directory but will still
be available to multiple applications.  EX.

    I have 5 apps:(directory strucure)
        tomcat/app1/
        tomcat/app2/
        tomcat/app3/
        tomcat/app4/
        tomcat/app5/
    I have an API called com.hh.util.DoHtml.  Currently I have to place this class in every
directory listed above.  As you can guess this gets very time consuming especially considering
that I build to a Dev server and a Production server.  I would like to just have one place
where all 5 apps could access this class.  Maybe like "tomcat/classes/" or something.  Is
this possible?  Sorry, this one was hard to put into words.

Thanks,
    Eric