tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ramesh Mandava <myjaka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Milestone build ( M2 )
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:07:16 GMT
Hi Sam:
   Thanks for prompt reply. Once we resolve the
configuration problems, we can have some frozen build.
After that we can have a week time for testing on
different platforms. Last milestone build ( M1 ) is
having problems in taglibs and problems of UNIX format
saving of bat files, causing problems to run on
Windows ( i sent you mail about this ). We can avoid
that type of problems this time by testing the frozen
build on all platforms before tagging that.And i
promise you i will do better job this time for finding
them early in the game :>).

 I hope this sounds OK to you.

Thanks
-Ramesh