tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arieh Markel <Arieh.Mar...@Central.Sun.COM>
Subject Help with Interceptors
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:41:10 GMT
I would like to write an Interceptor that can perform some verification
on the request parameters for all servlets on a specific Context
(or conversely, for all Contexts that I define).

I see a number of Interceptor interfaces in the source tree.

The idea I have in mind, is that the Interceptor will look at the Properties
of the HttpServletRequest, and depending on its finding, do things like:

	. add a property to the request
	. selectively perform a servlet redirection
	. return an error message

Would ServiceInterceptor, or SecurityInterceptor be good starting points ?

Thanks,

Arieh