tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Lachlan O'Dea" <lo...@vet.com.au>
Subject Re: Assigning Port != 8080
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2000 02:45:30 GMT
On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 06:35:31PM -0800, F Grahame Murray wrote:
> This build has everything in subdirectories.  So, there's conf, bin,
> lib, etc.  I guess bin is the only new one, but there are no files,
> except LICENSE in the root directory of tomcat.  I've edited server.xml
> (even server.dtd, cuz it has a default), tomcat.xml, and
> connector.properties, all to no avail.

Try using the -f switch to explicity tell Tomcat which server.xml file
to use. Eg:

bin/startup.sh -f conf/server.xml

--
Lachlan O'Dea <mailto:lodea@vet.com.au>   Computer Associates Pty Ltd
Webmaster                                   Vet - Anti-Virus Software

"No, no, there is no why." - Yoda, Jedi Master