tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:Analyze this ...
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:35:33 GMT
Are you missing something?
When should you play the wheel ?
I mean, when your application will have to start to run in the production
environment ?
I believe time is the critical factor for your choice .

If you (or your "users") can rest for a 1-2 months, I guess the right choice
for you is called "Tomcat".

Before then, you can run it at your own risk (I did it, and glad of it !)

ehi, Tomcat hard-coder .... can you support me, please.... :)) ?