tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:[Fwd: Help please...session timeout]
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 16:47:17 GMT
I have similar problems using Tomcat 3.1M1 - (previous version worked fine
on WinNT).

Any way did you tried to insert the following lines:
	<!-- session-config -->
	    <session-config>
	        <session-timeout>
            	60	<-- in minutes, I guess !!!
	        </session-timeout>
	    </session-config>

in the web.xml file under the WEB-INF dir of your default site dir ?

This overrides what is written in the server.xml configuration file, located
in the Tomcat root.

Bye,

Michelangelo Interesse
      Process Support Systems