tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "luxor" <abukh...@brightlane.com>
Subject JSP:Forward
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:46:26 GMT
Second day with TomCat. So, I  pleade my ignorance before putting
my case in ftont of gurus.

I've a problem with jsp:forward.  It forwards appropriately to the right page but
for some reasons in a forwarded page, I don't see anything in the request object.
I did  printed out the whole request object before forwarding & I see a lot of
stuff but in a new page no such luck. The whole request object is empty.

Seems like I've something missing. Did anybody experience the same problem?
 Please share your insights!!
Thanks in advance!