tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Brill Pappin" <brill.pap...@jmonkey.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple servlet instances
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 04:31:11 GMT
> Who is "we"?  :-).  It would certainly be helpful to anyone wanting to
implement
> this feature to look at the way JServ dealt with it -- the whole concept
is just
> not high on my personal priority list for Tomcat.  Anyone else who wants
> implement it is welcome to, of course.

<chuckle> I guess that's more the collective we... those who are interested
in Tomcat :)

Is there a document describing the locations of the parts of Tomcat ??
I'm having a lot of trouble finding where in the code a particular function
resides.
Obviously it has to do with the fact that I haven't written any of it yet.
Where would I look for the code that does the STM management?

- Brill Pappin
  www.jmonkey.com