tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org>
Subject approving messages
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2000 23:50:37 GMT

So I've been moderator-approving lots of messages to this list recently
from what appear to be non-subscribers who downloaded the distribution and
are looking for support queries.  I am working on getting a bug database
up (anyone who wants to help write a servlet-based bug database, please
contact me privately), so I figure this is a short-term situation.
However, it occured to me that you might want someone other than me acting
as the "moderator", so if it's a question that's already been asked, you
could answer it directly rather than rebroadcasting the question over and
over to the tomcat-dev mailing list.  It appears to be 4-10 messages/day
of this nature.  Does anyone want to take on this task?  If not, should I
just allow non-subscribers to post to the list?

	Brian