tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Kuiper, Arnout" <>
Subject RE: Here it is, a manual for Ant.
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2000 22:09:09 GMT
Thanks for the valuable feedback.

I'll integrate it with the manual tomorrow. I also had some enhancements

When I'm finished, I'll post a message, such that somebody can check the new
version in (Yes, I'm donating it to the project;-)

BTW: I recognize the property limitations. Maybe I can fix it this week.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but removing the property replacement from the
ProjectHelper.configureTask, and adding the replacement to the top of the
execute() method of each task (for each attribute) would do the trick, isn't
it?. We should be careful for circular dependencies then, but that's another