tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jon * <...@clearink.com>
Subject Re: log4j package
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:34:12 GMT
on 1/19/00 8:47 AM, rubys@us.ibm.com <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> JitterBug (something other open source products which
> will remain nameless still haven't addressed)

Sorry, but the current bug tracking systems suck for many reasons and that
is why I'm not willing to put a whole bunch of working into fixing them. I
also want a Servlet based solution.

This is something that I have spent the last 1.5 years trying to address.
The first part of the puzzle was Village, the next was ECS, now it is
Turbine and luckily Castor and OPaL has filled in where I finally found that
Village has fallen down.

There is a lot of pieces to this puzzle, but they are coming together. I
want something that really rocks. I'm committed to doing it (I even own
TrackBugs.com), but it takes time. ;-(

-jon

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>