tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas.Pur...@nokia.com
Subject question about POST-method
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2000 08:54:43 GMT
Hi,

few days ago I installed tomcat 3.0 on my computer. Unfortunately I have
problems when I use the POST-method. The entered data is submitted to
the servlet, but the response is not completed. The browser gets the
response
and says "x bytes read" and is still waiting for further data to come.

The same problem occurs with the example "RequestParamExample". After
the data is submitted to this servlet the browser shows the response and
says "<716 + number of entered bytes> read" and is still waiting to get
further data.

Everything works fine with jswdk-1.0.1.

Is this a configuration fault? Does anyone know this problem?
Thank you very much in advance!

thomas