tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From mpo...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: log4g... IBM O.S license vs Apache license.
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:49:59 GMT

Hmmm...are you suggesting that IBM change the license (to, say, the ASF 1.1
license), or are you asking for an interpretation of the current IBM Public
License?   I can help with both, just let me know what you're thinking
is...

Mike

Mike Pogue
Java Technology Center, Silicon Valley -- XML Technology Group
Lotus Notes: Mike Pogue/Cupertino/IBM          Internet: mpogue@us.ibm.com
1-408-777-5810

Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pier@apache.org> on 01/18/2000 11:43:27 PM