tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Eliminating sleeps from runtest...
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 04:17:51 GMT

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 James.Davidson@eng.sun.com wrote:
>Yep... I abhor having that sleep in there. The person that gets that out
>of there and finds me gets a drink of their choice bought for them. :)

The following appears to do the trick:

   package tests.shell;

   import org.apache.tomcat.shell.*;
   import org.apache.tools.moo.*;

   public class Test {

     public static void main(String[] mooArgs) {
       String tomcatArgs[] = new String[] {};
       Startup.main(tomcatArgs);
       Main.main(mooArgs);
       Shutdown.main(tomcatArgs);
     }
   }

Any objections to my incorporating this into the build and changing
runtest.[sh,bin] accordingly?

Suggestions for the package name and/or mechanisms to distinguish arguments
 destined for tomcat from those destined for moo?