tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Saint-Elie <...@imaginet.fr>
Subject RE: Windows 98
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:46:29 GMT
Hello,

If you talk about Tomcat standalone, the .BAT files work under 98, you only
need to open and save them with a text editor (probably a end of line problem)

Luc

Le 22:40 20/01/2000 +1100, Conor MacNeill a écrit:
>Can you tell us the changes you made? Perhaps even submit a patch. It would
>be good if the batch files worked on both NT and 95/98.

| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| email : luc@interpasnet.com                    |
|  Java Server Side  Open Source technologies    |
|       http://www.interpasnet.com/JSS           |
|  Work in progress for the new version          |
|       http://jss.interpasnet.com               |