tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: RESET: Proposal for Revolutionaries and Evolutionaries
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2000 01:11:25 GMT
+1 on every single point.

IMHO if Craig simply goes out there and does the changes and get them
working, it will be a shorter cycle to decide whether to adopt them,
without all this back-forth interaction. It would be done faster the
revolutionary way than the evolutionary way, and a whiteboard is the
best place to start without breaking what works today.

He did a good job of explaning his intentions, so people interested in
the new design can land a helping hand. If there are enough people
contributing to his effort, then it's going to pick up enough features
and stability as it goes to make it a no brainer decision.

arkin