tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Affonso Loyola <aloy...@domain.com.br>
Subject Tomcat + Apache + JSP
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:32:14 GMT
Im using Apache 1.3.9 with JServ 1.0 with Ajp11 (of course).
I've modifyed the server.xml to use Ajp11 instead of Ajp12.

I've made Apache to work with Tomcat doing the following:

I've modifyed the docBase in the file server.xml to "servlets"

Ive created a dir in the tomcat in the same level of the "examples"

In the httpd.conf I've mounted /servlet /root

In the servlets dir that I've created I've put a copy of the WEB-INF in
the
examples dir. (I did not realize completely the way it works.)

Well the servlets I've put in the classes dir inside the WEB-INF seems
to work
when I call http://www.mydomain.com/servlet/AnyServlet (AnyServlet is in
the classes dir)

But the jsp files served by my apache is not working ....

What do I do ???

HELP!!! I'm getting mad here ....

Thanks,

Affonso Loyola