tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Affonso Loyola <aloy...@domain.com.br>
Subject Tomcat under FreeBSD
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:34:21 GMT
I'm using Tomcat compilde under FreeBSD
and it works fine ...

Well its time to use it with apache ....

I have Apache 1.3.9 and JServ 1.0 with (of course) that uses
Apj11 to comunicate with Tomcat ...

I made the modifications on my server.xml to make it use the
Apj11 and it seems to be working fine ...

By the Apache side , I having some problems ...

My old servlet zone with apache jserv was /servlet mounted with
the real path to /usr/local/apache/servlets

What is the modifications that I need to make on http.conf so
my zone /servlet continues to work with the Tomcat looking
for my same path /usr/local/apache/servlets

I couldnt undertand the tomcat.conf tha uses somethink like

/examples /root ---> what is /root? I have only one servlet zone that
is the /servlet

Do I have to move my /usr/local/apache/servlets to
/usr/local/tomcat/servlets

I'm a little lost here HELP!!!!

Affonso Loyola