tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Yaqing Wang <yaqw...@us.oracle.com>
Subject Re: APACHE+TOMCAT3.0
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:27:14 GMT
If you download the binary version of Apache, after run install.bindist(?), the
server is in shared object
mode.  The line 13 error (apjv12) means your mod_jserv.so file is possibly old. I
used an
old mod_jserv.so file which has a protocol apjv11 which caused the error.  Try to
download
the latest mod_jserv.so