tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat.Next Component Interfaces Checked In
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2000 06:41:50 GMT
I can think of several reasons why the interceptor would like to know
what container it's bound to, e.g. to find out what realm it's running,
or get the context configuration, etc.

In that case only setInterceptor is required, not getInterceptor, and
will be called only once thrown an ILSE if called twice. The same design
pattern is also used in EJB with setSessionContext called on a Bean.

arkin