tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: [TOMCAT.NEXT] Proposal Sources Checked In
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2000 04:09:28 GMT
Great stuff. The Interceptor, Realm and Session work for me.

Free beer on me :-)

I saw that Interceptor throws an IllegalArgumentException on
setContainer. This should be changed to either an IllegalStateException
(the argument is valid), and I recommend that IllegalStateException be
thrown only if the interceptor is already associated with some container
(should never happen). Instead a container can refuse the association by
throwing some application exception.

Also, several methods return arrays of objects. You may consider cloning
the array before returning it to prevent the caller from corrupting it.

arkin