tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Yaqing Wang <yaqw...@us.oracle.com>
Subject APACHE+TOMCAT3.0
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2000 07:09:19 GMT
I installed tomcat3.0 and Apache1.3.9 on a Solaris 2.6 machine.
They run fine separately (I ran the runtest.sh in tomcat3.o and all 19
tests
passed).  Then I followed the HOWTO to setup Tomcat to run with Apache.
After adding the line "Include /path/to/tomcat3.0/etc/tomcat.conf",
I tried to restart the Apache server with command:
apachectl restart
I got error :
Syntax error on line 13 of
/private/yaqwang/tomcat30/build/tomcat/etc/tomcat.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Anyone had similar experience? Your help is very appreciated.  Thanks

Yaqing Wang