tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Regan <patrick_re...@globalcrossing.com>
Subject Re: some jsp pages fail...
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:38:52 GMT
A burn in period sounds like a great idea.  Just my opinion, but we would have
probably found this problem as well as other problems of note :

1.  The mod_jserv.so and the ApacheJserv.dll don't download in the correct
format
2.  VM crash when workdirpersistent=true (now fixed)

and so on....

Tomcat 3.0, in my opinion, is not a stable release due to these types of
problems.  And these are just the obvious ones.  A burn in period would have
caught many of these problems.

Pat Regan