tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Regan <patrick_re...@globalcrossing.com>
Subject Re: Error in configuring tomcat 3.0 with apache 1.3.9...
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 14:40:32 GMT
Vishal -

#1  I am running Tomcat from my /jakarta/dist/tomcat directory (I did a
build.sh dist).  In my case the webserver.jar lives in the
/jakarta/dist/tomcat

#2 Yes you need JServ installed.  Don't bother trying to download the
mod_jserv.so because it won't work.  I still hold out hope that someone will
fix it.  Anyway, for now, goto the apache site and dowlnload JServ 1.1b3 and
then have fun building it.  If you configure the build right it will copy the
file (mod_jserv.so) to your /apache/libexec directory...

Follow the how to doc...

Pat